The sixth annual Anarchapulco — The World’s Premier Liberty Event — is slated to take place at the world-class Princess Mundo Imperial Hotel in Acapulco, Mexico. And for the second year in a row, the event and event participants will fill the entire property.
Anarchapulco is designed to push boundaries and support participants in their journey from breaking free and evolving. The event is designed to shift the world towards more freedom and enable the Anarchapulco community to become active voices and advocates in this movement.
The weeklong Anarchapulco event is broken up into four main activities:
• AnarchAwaken Movement Retreat, Feb. 10–12
• The Dollar Vigilante (TDV) Summit, Feb. 11–12
• Anarchapulco Main Event, Feb. 13–16
• AnarchAwaken Integration Retreat, Feb. 17–19
Speakers, keynote addresses and presentations include the following main areas.
Main Stage will feature 30 of the world’s leading speakers on a range of topics that educate and inspire anarchists on living the most sovereign life possible. Speakers will include Ron Paul, a former Congressman and author of “End the Fed”; John McAfee, founder of McAfee Software and a crypto evangelist; Sherry Peel Jackson, a former IRS agent turned whistleblower; Doug Casey, founder of Casey Research; and Del Bigtree, an investigative medical journalist.
Cryptopulco Stage features the world’s leading speakers on crypto and blockchain technology. Watch for more detailed information to come.
TDV Summit. Watch for more detailed information to come.
Free Your Family Camp includes fun activities designed to bring a family closer while still providing valuable insight information about children’s rights, radical unschooling and peaceful parents. The camp will feature inspiring speakers and compelling workshops, as well as a wide variety of family-oriented activities, including arts and crafts, a sand-castle-building contest, and even a family talent show, just to name a few.
AnarchAwaken focuses on health and wellness. This track features experts and professionals from around the globe who will present on a range of topics designed to support and help participants live mentally and physically free.
Advocacy Stage features a line-up of global speakers focusing on topics of history, philosophy and entrepreneurship. Watch for more detailed information to come.
Anarchapulco believes it is time.
Time to Evolve beyond the state.
Time to Evolve beyond disempowering beliefs.
Time to Evolve personally.
Time to Evolve globally.
The moment humanity has been waiting for is here — anarchy is about to take the global center stage and liberate the people.
Feb. 10–20, 2020
- Weeklong event focused on shifting the world toward more freedom and enabling the Anarchapulco community to become active voices and advocates.
- World’s premier liberty event features outstanding slate of speakers, Anarchapulco founder Jeff Berwick, author Freeway Rick Ross, journalist James Corbett, activist and entrepreneur Lily Forester and Dan Dicks, founder of Press for Truth.
- Anarchapulco events include the AnarchAwaken Movement Retreat, the Dollar Vigilante (TDV) Summit, the Anarchapulco Main Event and the AnarchAwaken Integration Retreat.
- Presentations cover a broad range of topics including crypto and blockchain technology, children’s rights, radical unschooling, health and wellness, the history and philosophy of entrepreneurship — and much more.
- Entire venue —the Princess Mundo Imperial Hotel in Acapulco, Mexico — completely dedicated to Anarchapulco and its attendees.
- More than 2,500 attendees expected — all focused on evolving and liberty.