Untraceable’s Blockchain Futurist Conference, taking place Aug. 13-14, 2019, at the Rebel Entertainment Complex & Cabana in Toronto, Ontario, is the largest and most high-profile blockchain event in Canada.
This conference brings together over 2,300 attendees from around the globe to discuss the future of technology, including blockchain, artificial intelligence and other emerging tech that will disrupt the future. Luxury surroundings and some “off-the-(block)chain” parties and networking events will be just the beginning of this exciting crypto convergence, and, courtesy of CryptoCurrencyWire, 11 lucky winners will win free tickets to attend this game-changing gathering!
To enter for your chance to win the Blockchain Futurist Conference Giveaway, fill out and submit the contest entry form below. Must be 18 or older to win. Only one entry per person. The contest closes at 11:59 p.m. EST on July 21, 2019. Read complete Contest Terms and Conditions below.
This Giveaway is Now Closed to New Entries.
Our grand prize winner will receive two VIP tickets to the Blockchain Futurist Conference, valued at USD$3,000.00! VIP access will include:
- Full Conference Pass
- Access to All-Day VIP Cabana
- Access to VIP Backstage
- Dedicated VIP Entrance
10 Additional Prizes
Ten runners-up will receive one general admission ticket to the Blockchain Futurist Conference, valued at USD$400! General admission includes:
- Two Full Days of Conference
- Access to Opening Party
- Access to Networking Event
- Access to Cabana Party
Entrants who do not win one of the 11 offered prizes will receive 50% off their ticket purchase for the Blockchain Futurist Conference!
CryptoCurrencyWire “Blockchain Futurist Conference 2019 Giveaway” – OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The CryptoCurrencyWire “Blockchain Futurist Conference 2019 Giveaway” (“Giveaway”) begins on July 5, 2019, at 12:00 a.m. EST and ends on July 21, 2019, at 11:59 p.m. EST (the “Promotion Period”).
The sponsor of this Giveaway is CryptoCurrencyWire (“Sponsor”). By participating in the Giveaway, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Giveaway. Sponsor may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to anyone 18 years of age or older (the “Entrant”). Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the “Promotion Entities”), are ineligible to enter the Giveaway or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Grand Prize: One (1) winner will receive two (2) VIP Tickets to Blockchain Futurist Conference, redeemable Aug. 12-14, 2019 (approximate retail value or “ARV”: USD$3,000.00).
Additional Prizes: Ten (10) winners will each receive one (1) general admission ticket to Blockchain Futurist Conference, redeemable Aug. 12-14, 2019 (ARV: USD$400.00).
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Giveaway during the Promotion Period online by visiting the entry form, which can be found on the following website at https://www.cryptocurrencywire.com/blockchain-futurist-giveaway/.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Giveaway.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Giveaway will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted within 48 hours after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information within 72 hours after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 72 hours of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability and a Publicity Release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Giveaway; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Giveaway; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Giveaway or download of any materials in the Giveaway.
If, for any reason, the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Giveaway, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Giveaway.
9. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, email your request to email@example.com. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than Nov. 1, 2019.
1324 Lexington, Ave., Suite 417
New York, NY 10128