The North American Bitcoin Conference (TNABC) is returning to Miami for its seventh year, slated to be held at the sunshine city’s James L. Knight Center on January 15-17, 2020. Helping to shape the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry since 2012, the event celebrated 2017’s electrifying bull run while standing fast to a future brimming with possibility even through the ensuing crypto winter. 2020 will set the stage to shine a spotlight on the vision of a future that starts now. TNABC is designed to bring ideas and innovation together, and offer unparalleled access to high-profile speakers, panelists and views into the latest industry trends shaping tomorrow’s possibilities with cryptocurrency and disruptive technology.
Hosted by Keynote, the team behind World Blockchain Forum: Investments & ICOs and numerous other acclaimed events, TNABC 2020 will offer a highly- curated agenda, offering attendees stand-alone sessions, panel discussions and Q&A by leading experts and decision-makers. The truly must-attend event will also offer 2020 vision and the opportunity to see, first-hand, new and exciting projects shaping the space.
Breakthrough and returning innovators, thought leaders and decision makers driving transformation are scheduled to present at TNABC in a powerful speaker lineup. The best and brightest of the crypto and blockchain industry will share insight from the newest innovations to the next bold initiatives, as well as tips in navigating a rapidly-changing environment. Diversified leaders from across the globe will illuminate ideas and ignite discussion surrounding the crypto’s future and tomorrow’s financial and social landscape. Just a few of the speakers set to take the stage include Crypto Pioneer Nick Spanos, Co-Author of Blockchain Revolution Alex Tapscott and Shapeshift.io’s Veronica McGregor.
Coming at a pivotal time with the influx of new ideas shaping a next-generation ecosystem, the event brings together major industry players, including global brands, policy groups and investment firms to highly-successful startups transforming the growing world of blockchain and cryptocurrency. TNABC 2020 will cover current key crypto topics, including regulation and adoption, as well as offer attendees, from various large institutional investors to establishments, a distinct focus on enterprise and broader applications for blockchain shaping the world as we know it.
The North American Bitcoin Conference
January 15-17, 2020
- The North American Bitcoin Conference and Miami Blockchain Week are returning to the sunshine state as 2020 sets into motion.
- Welcoming the community in 2020 style, the conference will offer business networking evenings and satellite events from downtown Miami to South Beach.
- Among the most influential and tenured blockchain conferences worldwide, TNABC draws thousands of attendees to the two-day event that brings together some of the best minds and meaningful connections to shape the space.
- The event will host a lineup of 60+ world-class presenters who are transformative innovators deeply immersed in the bitcoin, blockchain and cryptocurrency economy.
- The newest innovators of the crypto and blockchain industry will take the TNABC stage to shine the spotlight on tomorrow and the next bold initiatives transforming the future.
- Bitcoin and blockchain enthusiasts to convene in the financial district on the gorgeous Miami coastline at a venue that offers the largest exhibitor hall to date and al fresco networking right on the river’s edge.
- Well known industry sponsors include Bitcoin.com, Tradestation and The Bitcoin Center.