- Meet them at WCC in just hours: Charlie Lee, founder of Litecoin; Stan Larimer of Bitshares; Charlie Shrem, a founder of the Bitcoin Foundation; and Carlos Domingo, CEO of Securitize
- WCC is expected to attract 5,000+ attendees, 125+ keynote speakers and 150+ exhibitors across 200,000 sq. ft. of event space; it will feature networking and mentoring by industry-leading companies
- WCC will be an extravaganza combining workshops, expert speakers and social events where attendees can mingle with media, project developers, investors and leading keynoters
It’s not too late to reserve your tickets to WCC, set for October 31-November 2, at the Aria Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas. Focused on the newest technology, it will feature a special lineup of expert speakers, workshops, social events and fintech leaders in blockchain and crypto. For WCC tickets, go to http://ccw.fm/91YuD.
Hear industry influencers speak live, then network with them. The lineup includes:
- Charlie Lee is founder of Litecoin, one of the earliest bitcoin derivative cryptocurrencies
- Stan Larimer, known as the Godfather of Bitshares, is a leader in blockchain technology
- Charlie Shrem, an entrepreneur, is a founding member of the Bitcoin Foundation
- Carlos Domingo is Founder and CEO of Securitize, a platform designed to tokenize assets
These and other keynoters will discuss the newest technology in blockchain and crypto. WCC’s ‘Token Dive Live’ ICO and project competition could win you a spectacular prize. Receive a sponsorship/exhibitor package at WCC 2019, a featured appearance on an episode of the ‘Bad Crypto Podcast’ and a Token Agency Marketing Package, among other valuable gifts. Total value of prizes range from $50,000 to $422,000, conference organizers say.
Buy tickets now at the event’s website, www.WorldCryptoCon.com. WCC will be held at the Aria Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas from October 31-November 2.
WCC will also feature social events designed for networking with industry leaders. These include a Blockchain Poker Tournament, CryptOween, a Halloween costume party that will celebrate Bitcoin’s 10th anniversary, Blockchain eRacing and a Mega Crypto Party.
For more information, visit the event’s website at www.WorldCryptoCon.com
More from CryptoCurrencyWire
About CryptoCurrencyWire (“CCW”)
CryptoCurrencyWire (CCW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with CCW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CCW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CCW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text CRYPTO to 77948 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
CryptoCurrencyNewsWire is where News, content and information converge via Crypto.
For more information, please visit https://www.CryptoCurrencyWire.com