Blockchain experts and enthusiasts alike will gather in Los Angeles on April 3-4 for one of the industry’s most recognized series of blockchain conferences. The event – organized by CryptoBlockCon, where great minds unite to create the future of blockchain – will feature an agenda packed with keynote addresses, panel discussions and insight presentations from some of the industry’s brightest minds and innovative pioneers.
To visit the official page for CryptoBlockCon – Los Angeles, go to www.CryptoBlockCon.com/Los-Angeles-April-2019.
More than 25 blockchain superstars will be presenting on two stages during the day-long conference. Conference highlights are set to include an interactive keynote address by ConsenSys Inc. Chair Heather Leigh Flannery and a closing keynote by Cisco VP Maciej Kranz, who will talk about building trust-based business networks for digital transformation.
Notably, health care technology will be a significant part of this CryptoBlockCon event under the CBC Health banner. Featuring a series of executive-level summits, top industry thought leaders will be actively discussing challenges, solutions and best practices for integrating blockchain technology into the health care landscape. For more details, visit www.CryptoBlockCon.com/CBC-Health.
Other must-attend sessions include panel discussions covering “Clinical Applications for Blockchain Technology: Improving Care and Collaboration,” “Return to the Bull Market: Opportunities and Strategies for Investing in Blockchain and Digital Assets in 2019,” “Tokenization and the Global Economy,” “Integrating Smart Contracts to Streamline Claims Processing for Payers and Providers,” “Building a Blockchain Ecosystem: Key Strategies for 2019,” and “Leveraging Blockchain to Improve the Pharmaceutical Supply Chain.”
Comprehensive insight presentations will cover breaches and the responsibilities of a good security leader, distributed computing models and regulation in blockchain – just to name a few. In addition, the conference offers a huge exhibition hall, where attendees can network and talk blockchain shop with presenters and expo participants, enjoying one-on-one opportunities to gather information and establish relationships with leading service providers and experts in the blockchain world.
In addition to the keynote speakers, presenters at the conference are scheduled to include:
- Tom Plunkett, Consulting Solutions Director, Oracle
- Mariana Danilovic, Managing Director, The Transform Group
- Greg Caressi, Global BU Leader and SVP, Transformational Health, Frost & Sullivan
- Alex Nascimento, Managing Director, 7CC Blockchain Investments
- Jeremy Musighi, CEO and Founder, Immutable Capital
- Wilfred Daye, Head of Financial Markets, OKcoin
- Jenny Ta, Founding Partner, VCNetwork.co
- Richard Bergstrom, VP Life Sciences, Guardtime
- Mark Zirklebach, Chief Information Officer, Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Paul Kim, Managing Director, Blockchain Industries Inc.
- Michael Marchant, Director, HIE and System Integration, UC Davis Health
- Yan Stavisski, US Director of Business Development, LATOKEN
- Amit Joshi, CEO, Hashprix
- Kyle Herron, Chief Growth Officer, Frontier Mining
- Sam Kazemian, Co-Founder and President, Everipedia
- Valerian Bennett, Founder and CEO, The POP Network
- Chong Li, Co-Founder, Nakamoto & Turing Labs
- Celine Moille, Partner, Yellaw Avocats
- Satya Bajpai, Head of Blockchain & Digital Assets Investment Banking, JMP Securities
- Morgan Steckler, CEO, iTrustCapital
- Karim Babay, Chairman and CEO of HealthSapiens, CEO and CIO of intrinsic Value Investment Partners
- Alexandra Damsker, Attorney and Consultant, Damsker Consulting
- Nithin Eapen, CEO and Founder, Chance River
In a space where blockchain events are more than plentiful, CryptoBlockCon conferences stand out by offering executive-level, leadership-oriented programs in one of the most exciting and potentially lucrative industries out there. The CryptoBlockCon team is committed to offering accessible, invaluable information about the blockchain industry, the future of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology and the essentials about decentralization, tokenization and digital currency.
To register and enjoy an early-bird discount, visit www.CryptoBlockCon.com/Register-Now
To find out more about this conference and the others that will follow in Las Vegas, New York and London, visit www.CryptobBlockCon.com
About CryptoCurrencyWire (“CCW”)
CryptoCurrencyWire (CCW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with CCW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CCW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CCW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text CRYPTO to 77948 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
CryptoCurrencyNewsWire is where News, content and information converge via Crypto.
For more information, please visit https://www.CryptoCurrencyWire.com