- The three-day convention will consist of 120 public company presentations with 480 presentations and breakout sessions
- During breakout sessions, LQwD can be found at Table 12
- The webcast of LQwD’s presentation will be available the day after on LQwD’s website, Noble Capital Markets’ Conference website, and Channelchek investor portal.
- LQwD launched its platform as a service (“PaaS”) offering in November 2021 and has since launched nine nodes worldwide on the Lightning Network – U.S., Ireland, Germany, Indonesia, Italy, Singapore, Sweden, England, and France
- The crypto market is expected to reach U.S. $4.94 billion by 2030, driven primarily by the decentralized nature of the sector
LQwD FinTech (TSX.V: LQWD) (OTCQB: LQWDF), an emerging fintech company developing payment infrastructure for the Bitcoin Lightning Network, has announced that CEO Shone Anstey will present at NobleCon18 – Noble Capital Markets’ 18th Annual Investor Conference taking place at the Hard Rock Hotel, Hollywood, Florida. LQwD will also be available for one-on-one meetings with investors during breakout sessions during the conference. The company will be located at Table 12 for these in-person breakout sessions (https://ccw.fm/iTTzT).
The three-day convention will consist of various presentations, which will include:
- Metaverse: Is the Future Real?
- The World is HOT Right Now!
- Mental Wellness: A Mind-Blowing Remedy May Be in Sight
- And more!
To learn more or to register for the convention, visit https://www.nobleconference.com/eighteen.
NobleCon18 is scheduled for April 19-21, 2022, and has 120 public company presentations scheduled for the convention. A video webcast will be available the day after the presentation on LQwD’s website, Noble Capital Markets’ Conference website, and on Channelchek investor portal.
“Bitcoin’s Lightning Network is continuing to see explosive growth. LQwD is benefiting from this growth as we continue to strategically expand our Lightning Network presence through the launch of our global routing nodes to become one of the largest payments facilitators on the network,” Anstey commented before the event.
LQwD launched its platform as a service (“PaaS”) on the Lightning Network in November 2021. Since then, the Company has launched nine nodes worldwide – U.S., Ireland, Germany, Indonesia, Italy, Singapore, Sweden, England, and France. Presently, the company is using its Bitcoin reserve to fund its endeavors. At this time, an estimated 150 BTC are in the LQwD reserve for the advancement of the Lightning Network and PaaS solution.
The Lightning Network is layer-two technology that solves the issue of mass scaling Bitcoin for microtransactions worldwide. Additionally, it enables millions of transactions per second and dramatically reduces fees charged to users with quicker transaction settlement times. The Lightning Network has experienced consistent growth over the last year, including:
- An increase in node growth of 249%, from 10,394 to over 36,000 established since April 2021
- An increase in Bitcoin capacity from 1,060 BTC to 3,627 BTC, up 243% since January 2021
- Payment channels have grown 126%, rising from 38,000 to over 86,000 established since January 2021
The Lightning Network’s growth reflects the overall growing trend of the crypto market. According to Allied Market Research, the sector was valued at U.S. $1.49 billion in 2020. Growing at a CAGR of 12.8% from 2021 to 2030, the market is expected to reach $4.94 billion by 2030. The decentralized nature of the market is expected to be one of the key factors driving growth, and companies such as LQwD are well positioned to capitalize on the market’s expansion (https://ccw.fm/UOaoO).
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.LQwDFinTech.com.
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to LQWDF are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ccw.fm/LQWDF
CryptoCurrencyWire (“CCW”) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets, (3) enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via IBN (InvestorBrandNetwork) to nearly 2 million followers, and (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CCW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CCW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CCW is where news, content and information about crypto converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts from CryptoCurrencyWire, text “CRYPTO” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.cryptocurrencywire.com
New York, New York
CryptoCurrencyWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.