- LQwD’s proprietary, multi-pronged Lightning Network platform provides easier access to a decentralized network and payment solution
- The platform makes it possible for users to create and manage Lightning Network nodes easily; make transactions securely, privately, and almost instantaneous; create channels on the Network with effective routing; request and manage liquidity more efficiently
- Bitcoin experts have predicted that the price of the cryptocurrency will continue to climb through 2021, potentially hitting highs around USD$80,000 before surging to USD$250,000 by 2025 and a goal of USD$5 million per Bitcoin by 2030
- The Lightning Network is a second-layer protocol sitting above the Bitcoin blockchain and will advance Bitcoin from a store-of-value to a global monetary network through payment utility. LQwD expects the Network to increase the growing number of active blockchain wallets by increasing Bitcoin scalability, transaction speeds and lowering fees
LQwD FinTech (TSX.V: LQWD) (OTCQB: LQWDF), a financial technology company with a mission of developing institutional-grade services that support the Lightning Network and drive improved functionality, transaction capability, user adoption, and the utility and scalability of Bitcoin, has announced the launch of its proprietary multi-pronged, Lightning Network Software as a Service (SaaS) – LQwD.tech. The platform provides easier access to a decentralized network and payment solution. This SaaS will allow B2B markets, investors, and others to gain broader access, more efficient liquidity, and seamless usage of the global payments infrastructure. The platform creates the potential for multiple nodes across channels, with the potential to lower transaction fees and a more user-friendly option (https://ccw.fm/7epJg).
“The Lightning Network is an extremely dynamic new global monetary network that’s growing exponentially, and we’re excited and fortunate to be a solutions provider in the space,” Albert Szmigielski, LQwD’s Chief Technology Officer, said. Szmigielski explained that developing countries such as El Salvador are using and seeing significant adoption of cryptocurrencies, while one of the world’s largest social media platforms – Twitter – is making global tipping on the Lightning Network mainstream with its tipping feature called Tips. “Needless to say, we’re looking forward to becoming a major contributor to (and supporter of) Bitcoin’s scaling layer – the Lightning Network.”
With the launch of LQwD.tech, the company will deploy a portion of its Bitcoin holdings to secure additional nodes and provide liquidity to the platform, enabling LQwD to earn transaction fees on the rapidly growing payment network. This platform empowers institutions, businesses, and investors, making integration with the Lightning Network easy. The design was created to be scalable and adaptive to the incredible growth of the Lightning Network, which allows for millions of Bitcoin transactions in seconds.
LQwD’s platform makes it possible for users to:
- Easily create and manage Lightning Network nodes
- Make transactions securely, privately, and almost instantly using the Network
- Create channels on the Network with effective routing
- Request and manage liquidity more efficiently
Cryptocurrency experts have predicted that the price of Bitcoin will continue to climb through 2021, potentially hitting highs around $80,000 before surging to $250,000 by 2025 and a goal of $5 million per Bitcoin by 2030 (https://ccw.fm/78oXv). The Lightning Network is a second-layer protocol sitting above the Bitcoin blockchain and will advance Bitcoin from a store-of-value to a global monetary network through payment utility. LQwD expects the Network to increase the growing number of active blockchain wallets by increasing Bitcoin scalability and lowering fees. The Network is intended to facilitate faster micro-transactions, thus allowing for the mass adoption of Bitcoin.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.LQwDFinTech.com.
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to LQWDF are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ccw.fm/LQWDF
CryptoCurrencyWire (“CCW”) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets, (3) enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via IBN (InvestorBrandNetwork) to nearly 2 million followers, and (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CCW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CCW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CCW is where news, content and information about crypto converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts from CryptoCurrencyWire, text “CRYPTO” to 77948 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.CryptoCurrencyWire.com
CryptoCurrencyWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.