On May 23, 2018, we published revised versions of our Privacy Policy and User Agreements. Please read these updated terms and take some time to understand them. Your use of our services is subject to these revised terms.
Yes, I Agree.

Moxian, Inc.’s (NASDAQ: MOXC) Three-Way Strategy for Growing in China’s $5 Trillion Mobile Pay Market

  • Moxian’s integrated platforms offer merchant clients recognized methods of mobile payment processing in AliPay and WeChat Pay, as well as UnionPay for ATMs and bank card services
  • AliPay and WeChat Pay have a combined 94% of the mobile pay market in China, according to Forbes
  • The mobile app market in China has surpassed $5 trillion annually, per industry data

Moxian, Inc. (NASDAQ: MOXC) has integrated its new paid platforms, Moxian+ Business and Moxian+ User, with China’s Union Pay, Alipay and WeChat Pay. The move sets the stage for new revenue growth as Moxian’s digital platforms are customized for monetization of payments throughout key markets in China, including Beijing, Shenzhen and Guangzhou.

Moxian is an integrated social media platform operator converting to paid its two formerly-free Moxian+ apps. It connects users to merchant clients through games, rewards and social events. Mo-Point and Mo-Coin rewards are also offered by the company.

Alipay is a third party mobile and online payment module targeted to merchants, such as Macy’s, Neiman-Marcus, and Air Asia (http://nnw.fm/ecE3u). It is owned and operated by technology company Ant Financial. It is estimated that AliPay has 54% of the mobile payments market in China (http://nnw.fm/o5VYF).

WeChat Pay has another 40% of the Chinese mobile market, a study by Hillhouse Capital quoted by CNBC showed. Forbes quoted Analysys as reporting that WeChat Pay had 54% of the market in 1Q2017 (http://nnw.fm/yg9M3). The important thing for Moxian is that the two of them combined have a total of 94% of the mobile transaction market, which was valued at more than $5 trillion in 2016 by Mary Meeker’s 2017 Internet Trends Report. Analysys, quoted by Hillhouse Capital, projected that this market doubled to $5 trillion in 2016.

Besides these two major processors, Moxian also offers merchant clients a UnionPay module. UnionPay is a significant payment processor of credit cards charged by consumers in the online-to-offline market in China, and, globally, it owns some 25% of the credit card market, third only to Visa and MasterCard (http://nnw.fm/XQ68b). It also has a presence in some 160 countries worldwide, including the United States. Sales from Moxian apps processed by UnionPay earn Moxian an additional revenue stream.

For more information, visit the company’s website at www.Moxian.com

More from CryptoCurrencyWire

About CryptoCurrencyWire

CryptoCurrencyWire (CCW) is an information service that provides (1) access to our news aggregation and syndication servers, (2) CryptoNewsBreaks that summarize corporate news and information, (3) enhanced press release services, (4) social media distribution and optimization services, and (5) a full array of corporate communication solutions. As a multifaceted financial news and content distribution company with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CCW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. CCW has an ever-growing distribution network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets across the country. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CCW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CCW is where news, content and information converge.

For more information please visit https://www.CryptoCurrencyWire.com

Please see full terms of use and disclaimers on the CryptoCurrencyWire website applicable to all content provided by CCW, wherever published or re-published: https://www.cryptocurrencywire.com/disclaimer/

CryptoCurrencyWire (CCW)
New York, New York
www.CryptoCurrencyWire.com
212.994.9818 Office
Editor@CryptoCurrencyWire.com

Share This Page

Archives

Select A Month

Official NewsWire Relationships

Anarchapulco Main Event Blockchain Futurist Conference Blockchain Life Conference Blockchain Shift Coinvention CryptoBlockCon EVOLV - evolve.events Finovate The North American Bitcoin Conference Virtual Blockchain WeekThe Voice of Blockchain World Crypto Conference

CryptoCurrencyWire Currently Accepts

Bitcoin

Bitcoin

Bitcoin Cash

Bitcoin Cash

Ethereum

Ethereum

Litecoin

Litecoin

USD Coin

USD Coin

Contact us: 212.994.9818