The upcoming Blockchain Futurist Conference, organized by Untraceable Events, is designed as a huge gamification experience. Untraceable Events has announced the launch of its token UNNY, which attendees can receive simply by participating in activities throughout the conference. In this system, gamification points are allotted to attendees when they complete tasks and find codes throughout the two days. These points are then converted to UNNY which can be used to redeem prizes at the conference. The more points an attendee accumulates, the higher they are ranked in the Futurist Conference Leaderboard in the event app.
The conference will be running from August 9-10, 2022, unifying attendees, vendors, sponsors, and thought leaders of crypto, blockchain, NFTs, Metaverse, Defi, and Web3 world. The introduction of the token UNNY will encourage the attendees to actively participate in different experiences at the conference. The UNNY token will be launched in keeping with the main agenda of the conference, which is to boost the awareness and use of blockchain, cryptocurrency, and digital assets among local communities in Canada and throughout the world.
This is how UNNY works:
- The main idea is to engage participants with different experiences at the conference. The more active participation, the more points you get.
- Actions that will gain points range from attending speaker sessions, visiting sponsor booths, posting on social media, or just finding codes throughout the venue.
- Untraceable Events have gamified previous Futurist Conferences by rewarding attendees with points, however this year they can convert those points into the UNNY tokens, built on the Polygon Network.
- Flexa will be used to accept the UNNY payments, and Earth Wallet is recommended to store your UNNY. Representatives for both of these companies will be available for assistance at Blockchain Futurist Conference.
- Once you have participated in events and accumulated UNNY, you can visit the UNNY Booth at Futurist to redeem prizes, level up, and receive NFTs.
Founder Tracy Leparulo believes that this is the best way to make the most of the conference, encouraging attendees to participate in all the activities benefits everyone. It truly makes the event an immersive experience and allows attendees to enjoy the conference on a whole new level.
Be a part of this mammoth event and discover some wonderful perks and offers that can be availed by using UNNY at Futurist Conference, including discounts on future events, Futurist NFTs, and more.
To learn more about the conference, visit https://www.futuristconference.com.
To learn more about the ETHToronto hackathon, visit https://www.ethtoronto.ca
CryptoCurrencyWire (“CCW”) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets, (3) enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via IBN (InvestorBrandNetwork) to nearly 2 million followers, and (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CCW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CCW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CCW is where news, content and information about crypto converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts from CryptoCurrencyWire, text “CRYPTO” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.CryptoCurrencyWire.com
CryptoCurrencyWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.