- COINvention: The Future in Blockchain to be held at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel on August 30-31
- Teams of developers to compete for awards at Hackathon
- Discounts still available for early registration
- Speakers to address topics including regulation, innovation and mass-market blockchain adoption
Cryptocurrency enthusiasts, job-seekers, investors and entrepreneurs will gather in Philadelphia for a two-day conference event, titled COINvention: The Future in Blockchain, to be held at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel on August 30-31.
Registration is open now, with discounts still available for early registration on the COINvention website at www.COINvention.io
The first day will feature a 24-hour-long Hackathon, where teams of hackers will compete to build a project on one of the convention themes, which include DIY IoT, Smart Contracts and The Arts. The best teams will be awarded different prizes. A networking mixer event will be held on the same day.
The conference proper will take place on the second day, August 31. Leading members of the blockchain community will give presentations and interact with conference attendees on a range of topics, including regulation, innovation and mass market blockchain adoption.
The convention speakers are scheduled to include:
- Kevin Owocki, CEO and founder of Gitcoin, an Ethereum-based network that allows open source developers to find work.
- Nick Spanos, founder of Bitcoin Center NYC, co-founder of Zap and CEO of Blockchain Technologies Corp.
- Toni Lane Casserly, founder of CoinTelegraph, a publication that covers cryptocurrency-related news
- Tiffany Gray, co-chair of the United Nations Blockchain Commission for Sustainable Development
The conference venue, the Loews Philadelphia Hotel, located in the heart of the city, is rated highly for its customer service and luxurious amenities and is recognized as one of the world’s best hotels.
For more information, visit the COINvention conference website at www.COINvention.io
More from CryptoCurrencyWire
About CryptoCurrencyWire (“CCW”)
CryptoCurrencyWire (CCW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with CCW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CCW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CCW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness.
CryptoCurrencyNewsWire is where News, content and information converge via Crypto.
For more information, please visit https://www.CryptoCurrencyWire.com