- Designed to ensure authentic representation of blockchain, cryptocurrency culture
- Global cryptocurrency market grew more than 1,600 percent in 2017
- Affordable two-day event at luxurious Loews Philadelphia Hotel on August 30-31
- Diverse lineup of blockchain community leaders set to deliver keynote presentations, panel discussions on market’s expansion, opportunities
- Free Hackathon and networking mixer to open conference with prizes, team awards
- Save with pre-sale general admission tickets or crypto-purchase
One of America’s most historic and forward-thinking cities will be the venue for Coinvention: The Future of Blockchain Conference and Expo on August 30-31, 2018. Situated at the luxurious Loews Philadelphia Hotel, located in the heart of the city and recognized as one of the “world’s best” hotels by Travel + Leisure readers, this two-day event is orchestrated to deliver on all levels.
Legions of blockchain and crypto enthusiasts will be immersed in a carefully curated and designed conference that focuses on growing the blockchain community. Attendees can tailor their experiences with a wide range of one-on-one opportunities and group encounters. Coinvention promises to expand personal relationship rosters, deepen knowledge and provide insight into the ideas and companies working to redesign the future.
For those arriving early on August 30, a free, live 24-hour Hackathon awaits, complete with the chance to bond with fellow engineers and developers as teams of hackers compete to build a project on one of the conference themes. Judges will award the best teams with a selection of prizes, including the chance to present their work during Coinvention. First, second and third place participants will get the chance to attend the event at no cost.
Coinvention speakers feature a mix of blockchain and crypto industry leaders and several high-profile YouTube personalities, including:
- Kevin Owocki, CEO and founder of Gitcoin, an Ethereum-based network that allows open source developers to find work;
- Nick Spanos, founder of Bitcoin Center NYC, co-Founder of Zap and CEO of Blockchain Technologies Corp.;
- Toni Lane Casserly, founder of CoinTelegraph, a publication that covers cryptocurrency-related news;
- Tiffany Gray, co-chair of the United Nations Blockchain Commission for Sustainable Development; and
- Kenn Bosak, cryptocurrency, blockchain and fintech enthusiast and avid YouTube influencer.
Coinvention offers over 30 exhibitor booths delivering cutting-edge technology, industry know-how and a community ready to expand connections and collaborate with an eye toward strengthening the future of blockchain. Conference attendees will be able to mingle with leading members of the blockchain community as they soak up presentations on a range of topics including regulation, innovation, mass market blockchain adoption and much more.
For more information, visit the Coinvention conference website at www.Coinvention.io
More from CryptoCurrencyWire
About CryptoCurrencyWire (“CCW”)
CryptoCurrencyWire (CCW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with CCW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CCW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CCW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness.
CryptoCurrencyNewsWire is where News, content and information converge via Crypto.
For more information, please visit https://www.CryptoCurrencyWire.com