- CryptoBlockCon’s agenda is structured to connect blockchain industry participants, encouraging networking and learning about blockchain and cryptocurrency firms
- The speaker lineup includes Shawnna Hoffman, global cognitive legal co-leader of IBM; Ben Marks, founder and CEO of Blocktrade Capital; and Adam Wood, COO of Cryptotraders
- Two-day event at the Mandalay Bay is part of a worldwide series of conferences to showcase blockchain technology; venues for 2019 include Los Angeles, New York and London
CryptoBlockCon, to be held December 11-12 in Las Vegas, will highlight the future benefits and application of cryptocurrency and blockchain. Featuring knowledgeable and diverse keynoters as part of a traveling series of worldwide conferences, attendees will hear from compelling speakers in this space and learn how to leverage the impact of blockchain on various industries.
Register and buy tickets at www.CryptoBlockCon.com/Register-Now
Speakers of special interest include:
- Shawnna Hoffman, global cognitive legal co-leader of IBM (NYSE: IBM), will be a keynoter. She was certified as an IBM Thought Leader in 2015 and co-founded Diversity in Blockchain in 2017. That year, she also became a pioneering member of the Global Legal Blockchain Consortium and the MIT Legal Forum for AI and Blockchain.
- Ben Marks is founder and CEO of Blocktrade Capital, a weighted index fund for crypto assets. The fund allows investors to hold a basket of the top 7-8 cryptocurrencies that best contribute to the stability of the crypto ecosystem. He has been invested in bitcoin since 2014.
- Adam Wood is COO of Cryptotraders, a company that is a decentralized, community-based platform designed to help traders find the best crypto investments and trades in real time. He is an expert on international infrastructure, trade and sustainably. He has managed projects cumulatively worth more than $1 billion.
For more information, visit the event’s website at www.CryptoBlockCon.com
More from CryptoCurrencyWire
About CryptoCurrencyWire (“CCW”)
CryptoCurrencyWire (CCW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with CCW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CCW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CCW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text CRYPTO to 77948 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
CryptoCurrencyNewsWire is where News, content and information converge via Crypto.
For more information, please visit https://www.cryptocurrencywire.com
New York, New York