- Join the poolside kick-off networking party at the Clevelander South Beach Hotel in Miami, along with speakers, exhibitors and attendees
- Filled with non-stop activity, speeches and exhibits, as well as networking opportunities that begin on the hour every hour for two full days at the James L. Knight Center
- Join industry leaders, executives, government officials and pioneers within the industry at The Wharf for another great networking opportunity to meet future clients and potential investors
On January 16-18, 2019 CEOs, senior executives, VIPs, investors, government officials and bitcoin enthusiasts will meet in Miami at the longest-running conference in the blockchain space. The 7th annual North American Bitcoin Conference (TNABC) offers non-stop thought-provoking speeches about blockchain and disruptive technologies, as well as ample opportunities for attendees to network with leaders in the industry.
The event kicks off on January 16 with a network party at the Clevelander South Beach Hotel and Bar. Spend the evening poolside getting to know the speakers. Discover more about their projects and influences within the industry, and start making plans to attend their speeches and exhibits over the next two days.
The following two days will be filled with speeches, exhibits and more networking opportunities. The 7th annual TNABC will be hosted at the James L. Knight Center in downtown Miami. Speakers, panels and exhibits will present actionable takeaways and insights to project your business forward. Over 100 companies will be in the exhibitor hall with the latest blockchain tech advancements and projects.
Two new events were added to the 2019 TNABC.
- ‘Lightning Networking Sessions’ provide attendees the opportunity to join in a speed networking session every hour on the hour. No reservations are needed to participate. Simply arrive on time and join in. A gong will ring every four minutes to give participants the opportunity to move on and network with someone new.
- ‘Security Token Track’ is an opportunity for speakers to present new token opportunities to a global audience of potential investors.
The evening of January 17 offers another networking opportunity at the Satoshi Decade Party held at The Wharf, a short 10-minute walk from the main event. The Wharf overlooks the beautiful Miami River, providing the perfect backdrop to meet leaders and enthusiasts within the crypto and blockchain industry. Industry leaders, executives, government officials and pioneers within the industry will be in attendance.
The 7th annual TNABC offers unparalleled opportunities to network, explore and contribute with forward-thinking individuals in the industry. Following the event, attendees will have full access to speaker slides and exclusive main speaker hall video content.
For more information, visit the event’s website at www.BTCMiami.com
More from CryptoCurrencyWire
About CryptoCurrencyWire (“CCW”)
CryptoCurrencyWire (CCW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with CCW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CCW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CCW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text CRYPTO to 77948 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
CryptoCurrencyNewsWire is where News, content and information converge via Crypto.
For more information, please visit https://www.CryptoCurrencyWire.com