Despite the devastation and loss of life the COVID-19 pandemic has caused, a lot has been happening in the fintech world. Innovation in the space continues with new applications that provide access to economic support programs, such as Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans in the United States and Countingup, a scheme that provides government grants to the self-employed in the U.K. Consumer adoption of fintech apps has also risen rapidly – over 70% by some accounts – since the onset of the virus (http://ccw.fm/Zb0HH). All of this shows that fintech is alive and well, as participants in the Finovate FinTech Halftime Review will discover.
This year’s event – held virtually for the first time ever – is scheduled for June 22-26, 2020, and will encompass five full days of webinars, videos, white papers, e-magazines and more, with a new hot topic covered each day and all content accessible online. The Finovate FinTech Halftime Review will appraise the industry’s current condition on the premise that “if you don’t know where you’re coming from, it’s hard to know where you’re heading.”
The Finovate FinTech Halftime Review will look at the latest developments in payments, fraud and cybercrime prevention, loan and deposit apps, and wealth-management solutions. Payment technologies (PayTech), particularly, are increasing consumer choice and taking market share from traditional providers. One subheading in American Banker tells the story ‘Bankers see payments firms as fintech enemy number one’ (http://ccw.fm/S2Mo9).
PayTech topics to be covered include:
- Future-proofing your payments transformation and driving toward a real-time payments reality
- PSD2, APIs and open banking: The dawn of truly customer-focused mobile payments
- How fintechs, payments providers and banking partnerships can deliver the future of payments
- Harnessing technology for seamless international payments
BankingTech topics will study how financial institutions can use fintech to improve services. Topics include:
- What is the market calling for? How to bring banks into the present through digital transformation of customer experience
- Opportunities presented through open banking
- AI, chatbots, machine learning, blockchain and decentralized technologies – how can these help your business and what do you need to know?
- Utilizing data in new and intelligent ways
LendingTech will examine the latest trends and forecasts for the future of lending, including the following:
- New technologies helping banks become more customer centric
- Extending lending options to perennially underserved groups
- How do machine learning and nontraditional data affect credit scoring?
- Incorporating blockchain lending to create a time-efficient, seamless system
FraudTech topics tackle the thorny problem of protecting businesses and customers from cyber threats, and include:
- Understanding the scale of the problem – how and why financial crime is thriving in the new digital world
- Biometrics and digital identity in a cashless, digitized society
- Mitigating against current and future cyber threats
- Balancing act: protecting your customers’ data while delivering a positive user experience
The WealthTech watch list will discuss current issues, such as:
- Reframing the challenges of overhauling your current technology infrastructure to improve your technology stack to benefit your bottom line
- Tools to survive and thrive in the era of hyperpersonalization
- How can you automate to digitally transform your business and client services?
- The rise of automated advisors
For more information, visit the event’s website at https://informaconnect.com/finovate-fintech-half-time-review and register your free place at http://nnw.fm/FinovateFinTechFreeRegistration
About CryptoCurrencyWire (“CCW”)
CryptoCurrencyWire (CCW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with CCW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CCW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CCW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text CRYPTO to 77948 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
CryptoCurrencyNewsWire is where News, content and information converge via Crypto.
For more information, please visit https://www.CryptoCurrencyWire.com
CryptoCurrencyWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.